IT HR Business Partner Coaching
Organizations that build high-performing IT HRBPs improve employee performance by up to 22%, employee retention by up to 24%, revenue by up to 7%, and profit by up to 9%. (Source: Gartner)
IT HR Business Partnering is a way of working that helps IT managers and the IT function make better decisions on how to better manage their Human Capital in order that IT can help the organisation meet and exceed its strategic goals.
Do any of these questions or statements sound familiar?
- How can I further develop high-performance IT HRBP competencies?
- How can I execute strategic talent projects better?
- How can I REALLY become a valued partner to the IT business?
- IT is “Going Agile” – how can I support this?
- How do I move into my new IT HR Business Partner position particularly the first 100 days?
- I can’t talk to anybody about the pressures at work
- I have pressure from colleagues to be more a “Generalist” rather than a Business Partner
Our IT HR Business Partner Coaching benefits include:
- Overcoming career or organisational hurdles
- Self understanding and self exploration / increase your self-awareness
- Getting clarity on the demands of the role of the IT HR Business Partner
- Personal growth and self mastery (the practice of IT HR Business Partnering, competencies required)
- Creating a blue print for success
- Setting and achieving your vision and goals / peak performance
- Exercising more powerful influencing skills
- Focussing on the strategic issues of IT people management
- Leveraging existing strengths and improving performance
- Communicating more effectively
- Managing stress more productively and being more resilient.
Option for our IT HR Business Partner Coaching is:
- One-on-one Coaching – Face-to-face, Telephone, Skype, Zoom.us
- Consists of a series of 7 coaching sessions covering:
- Initial Engagement
- Goals and Action Plan
- Progress Monitoring
[contact-form-7 id=”4168″ title=”it_career_coaching”]