It’s true what they say: it’s lonely at the top. Sometimes you just need an objective, knowledgeable, neutral sounding board or a strategic thinking partner with whom you can discuss your challenges, opportunities, how to leverage your strengths, overcome vulnerabilities, or plan a course of action.
Richard Branson is at the top of his game and he works with a coach every day. Same for Olympic athletes. Why should you be any different?
Our Executive coaching deals specifically with the challenges the new IT Manager faces, particularly in the first 100 days on the job. Our executive coaching is centred on designing and planning a life of balance – work and play and being the best at both. We will equip you with tools to be effective in facing the difficulties of taking on a new position, to stay on top of mounting responsibilities, to manage stress in an effective way, to move towards the perfect work/life balance, to identify your strengths and vulnerabilities and to use them to your advantage.
Do any of these questions or statements sound familiar?
- How do I move into my new management position particularly the first 100 days?
- How do I balance my work and personal life?
- I can’t talk to anybody about the pressures at work
- How do I make more time?
- My colleagues are not pulling their weight – how can I address the challenge?
Our Executive Coaching benefits include:
- Overcoming career or organisational hurdles
- Self understanding and self exploration / increase your self-awareness
- Setting and achieving your vision and goals / peak performance
- Exercising more powerful influencing skills
- Managing conflict more constructively and being a stronger leader
- Leveraging existing strengths and improving performance
- Gaining more career and life balance and therefore satisfaction
- Communicating more effectively
- Managing stress more productively and being more resilient.
- Personal growth and self mastery (mastery of thoughts, emotions and behaviour)
- Leadership skills
Option for our Executive Coaching is:
- One-on-one Executive Coaching – Face-to-face, Telephone, Skype, Zoom.us
- Consists of a series of 7 coaching sessions covering:
- Initial Engagement
- Goals and Action Plan
- Progress Monitoring
Error: Contact form not found.